Date(s) - 27 October 2018
9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Asia Square Tower 2
About The Emotional Intelligence Workshop:
This workshop delves into Emotional Intelligence Level 2 (Foundation of EI level 1, ideally with EQ online assessment test)
- This is the next phase of EQ skill development is an advanced and skills practice that builds sophistication in your personal and social competence
- This workshop will push participants that participated in EQ Level 1 to think in new ways about how their emotions operate their day-to-day moments at work and in life
- The outcomes of this workshop will facilitate conversations, self-reflection, thinking and skill practice to deal with daily hassles and big challenges
- We will identify for each participant the option that will best fit their needs
- Certification of Accomplishment allows mentorship/adviser in companies
About The Facilitator:
Juliana, the mompreneur, is not only an internationally recognized Lifestyle Expert (The Life Guru) but also an Opinion Leader. She is a real global citizen who backs up her credentials with over 20 years of working experience.
She spent 16 years of it in the International Exhibition and Conference Industry, where she could use her social and economic skills. She was responsible for the Delegation of Executives and Decision Makers worldwide, for the Representatives of the Company worldwide and for the Strategic Business Development of the section Design. She has a diverse background in Hotel Management, the Fashion and Industrial Design.
Juliana has not only a highly proven track record in International Circles but also lives and breathes the rules of International Protocol and Contemporary Etiquette in her daily work/life. She stands for the “Etiquette of the 21st Century”, is a member of the International School of Protocol and Diplomacy Brussels and a popular guest in the Media.
With this background, Juliana is excellently equipped to deal with Contemporary Etiquette and Styling – and therefore also able to certify.
Bookings are closed for this event.