As we enter a new year and a new decade, we want to take a moment to thank you — for reading, sharing, and growing with JMAMONI Lifestyle & Etiquette Institute.
We also want to encourage you to show yourself — and others — compassion as you continue evolving in your healthy and balanced “living journey”. The start of a new year is a time when many of us set new goals, often putting pressure on ourselves to go all in and achieve. But remember, change and progress don’t happen overnight, so be kind to yourself. Celebrate the successes along the way, learn from the challenges, and keep moving forward, even in small increments.
Because we believe soft skills, kindness, empathy, and humanity are as essential to your well-being and happiness as moving your body and eating nourishing food, we created JMAMONI Lifestyle & Etiquette Institute’s programme (LOOK good, ACT good, FEEL good) to help you nurture them. For tips on how to take a deep breath and think compassionately about your life, the people around you, and the larger world, sign up to our newsletters, read, share and follow our pages for your weekly intakes:
As always, we are committed to help inspire and motivate you to live your healthiest, happiest life — in 2020 and beyond. For now, some tips for you to take to heart:
- Do not allow anyone who is intentionally unkind to you in your life
- Never allow a person to pull you into their so-called world of chaos and negativity
- Don’t allow people to make you go low – you go high
- Don’t waste time with people who do not appreciate you
- Keep those who hurt you in your heart but keep them out of your life
- When you feel that angry energy is coming to you, imagine it’s just moving past you
- If you have a strength, go for it and zone in on that
- Dare to be you
I encourage everyone to embrace and celebrate his or her uniqueness and specialness of who they are. Happy New Year 2020!
With Love and Kindness,
Your JMAMONI Team
#successiswithyou #recharging #survive #thrive #change #progress #consciousness